The City of New Richland is pleased to offer you the convenience of online and phone payments. through Payment Service Network (PSN). Once you have registered, it is only 3 clicks to make a payment.
To make a Utility Billing Payment:
- Log in by clicking a link below
- In the First Time Users Box enter account number, first and last name.
- Click Continue
- Your account should then be located. Click Select.
- Fill out the Profile.
- Fill out the form completely and click Save/Continue
- Remember your password for future use
- Now you are on the payment page. You can:
- Make a 1-time payment which will be sent immediately
- Set up a recurring payment (You can set it for the first of each month and have the payments stop when you specify)
- Set up a future payment (Use this to set up a one-time payment where you specify the date it is to be paid. For example, you could set up a payment on March 20th to be paid on April 1st.)
That’s it. Now that you have registered, the next time you pay, simply fill in your email address and password in the Returning Users box and you will go directly to the payment page.
Other Miscellaneous Payments:
You do not need to register, click the link below to be directed to the payment page.
Utility Bill Payments Pay your Water/Sewer Bill
Other City of New Richland Payments Pay for Hall Rental, Park and Rec Fees, Building Permits, Ambulance Bills or other misc services.